Trade Logics offers a portfolio of certificate programs taught via a combination of live online “class” sessions, written materials and lectures from our video-lecture library.
Live Online Program
Expert Instruction. In our live onlive class sessions, participants gain an understanding of subject matter topics via an option to actively participate in lectures and work through hypotheticals with expert lecturers and co-participants from every corner of the globe.
Interactive platform. The online platform enables real-time interaction between lecturers and participants (audio and video).
Course Materials. In anticipation of each weekly class session, participants are provided relevant reading materials and/or short video-lectures on relevant subject-matter topics prepared by expert guest-lecturers (accessed via an online learning management platform). Emerging best practices, trends and changes in legal frameworks are constantly incorporated to provide the most current training experience.
Online Video Program: Meeting Your Needs on Your Schedule
Trade Logics appreciates that some work schedules simply do not provide for attendance in live online class sessions. To accommodate, Trade Logics also offers video-based programs, maximizing convenience for your benefit.
Participants are provided with the same reading materials and video-lectures as participants in the Live Online Program. In addition, participants receive access to pre-recorded live-class sessions. Participants also have the option to submit questions at their discretion, enabling feedback from Trade Logics experts. CLE credits are also available for the Online Video Programs.
Why a Trade Logics Certificate Program?
- Access to leading academics and practitioners.
- Online does not equal “self-study”. We offer live interactive sessions.
- Acquire tangible skills and knowledge to make your professional experiences and goals more informed, relevant and effective.
- Programs developed in conjunction with an Advisory Board of thought-leaders and practitioners in ADR and commercial contracting.
- Opportunity to build your professional global network from your desk.
- No extra travel costs.
- Affordable CLE credits.**
- Don’t expect to be herded into a class with hundreds or thousands of online participants. Live class sessions are limited to 48 participants.
Who Should Participate?
Participation is open to legal and non-legal professionals that would benefit from Trade Logics programs in the performance of their business functions.
* All sessions are taped and made available to participants after each class, in the event participants cannot attend a live session or experience interference with their connection during class time.
** Trade Logics has partnered with the Pace Law School Center for Continuing Legal Education to provide NY CLE credits for its certificate programs.
Participants may cancel up to 24 hours prior to the start of a Program; however, a $50 cancellation fee will be assessed. Program fees are non-refundable after the start date for a Program.